Friday, May 27, 2011

"Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the undersigned"


It is so frustrating when people you expect to be intelligent are really stupid. Everytime I send out any communication, I make sure that there's a "call me if you need clarification" statement at the end.

Unfortunately, there are some people who would rather make an issue out of something they don't understand instead of clarifying it with the concerned individual or group.

Sometime in May, I sent out a request to an organization which acts as "care taker" of a commemorative quilt. It was a request to use the said quilt in an event which will highlight one of the key populations which the quilt represents.

One of the smart-ass care taker posted the letter in their bulletin board and wrote, in big bold letters, the word DISCRIMINATORY. They lent us quilt and asked for rental fee. First of all, the commemorative quilt is not for rent, it is used to commemorate those who are identified in the quilt. Second, the statement "should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the undersigned" means you call if you need clarification!

Is it really hard to admit that you need clarification? Should I wrote the statement in a different dialect or language? Or should I draw illustrations for you to understand it easily?

I extended my patience with this guy. After that incident, I saw him in a rather unsucessful event. I said hi, and he did not responded at all. What a bitch!

I've heard a lot about him in the past, about his attitude. It was my first time to encounter such manner.

Syet, this guy is currently teaching in a school in Laguna. I just hope he doesn't pull that kind of attitude towards his students. Goodluck kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment